Many people have asked me the same question that “How Long Does it Take for a Mail to Arrive?”
So for them, I decided to give the answer to this question. Here it is:
- As you can see that Domestic order is shipped within 3-5 postal business days if sent via Priority Mail with USPS Tracking or First-Class Mail and the estimated arrival time is 7-10 business days.
- Pre- or back-ordered items are delivered within 7-10 business days.
- Free shipping supplies are shipped within 3-5 postal business days and the estimated arrival time is 7-10 business days
Note: If the order is great than or equal to $1,000 and lesser than or equal to $4,999 then it is shipped via Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation and if greater than $5,000 then, shipped via Registered Mail.
If you want to check all the past and current orders, then visit the Account Page. It is the easiest and quickest way to check the status. If you face any problem, then contact to Package Supply Center or Customer service. Don’t forget to add the following info:
- Billing name
- Order Amount
- Reference/Confirmation number (If available)
- Shipping information (if different from the billing information)
- Billing information submitted with the order
- Date when the order was placed
If the complaint is registered online, then the customer service representative will contact you within 24 hours via mail.