USPSCA Stands for United States Postal Service Corporate Accounts. The customers who use Priority Mail Express to ship their items can use USPSCA. Customers can track and charge Priority Mail Express shipments to one account with the USPS Corporate Accounts. Customers can also deposit their shipments at any post office, Priority Mail Express Collection Box, or with the postal mail carrier.
Benefits of USPSCA:-
- All Priority Mail Express postage charged to one account only.
- Customers need not pay any fee for this service.
- If you use this service, then you will get the USPSCA Activity Report each month. In that activity report, you will get all the details of the shipments like the tracking number, Origin and destination address (ZIP code), mailing date, and the amount charged.
- Easier payment options.
- Customers will get the 5% reduced prices on all domestic Priority Mail Express items (Regardless of Volume).
- Customers will also get the 8% reduced prices on all International Priority Mail Express items (Regardless of Volume).
Apply for a USPS Corporate Account or Change your Payment Options:
To apply for a United States Postal Service Corporate Account or change the payment options, customers have to download and print the USPSCA application. Customers can also look for the PS Form 5639, USPSCA Account Application and Payment Authorization Form, on the official site of USPS.
After completing the form, mail it to the following address:
UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE CORPORATE ACCOUNT
ATTN: USPSCA COORDINATOR
8300 NE UNDERGROUND DRIVE PILLAR 210
KANSAS CITY, MO 64144-0001