United Parcel Service (UPS) is the world’s biggest package delivery company. It has customers across the world. It is mostly used to order or ship any package. UPS customers can do so many things at one place, at “ups.com”. You need to register for My UPS to take advantage of the time saving features. If you are already a UPS user then you need not to register with My UPS again to do any work online. If you are not registered to it then you should make an account first. But before registering to it have a look on the features and advantages of having My UPS account.
- You need not to visit different pages or sites to ship and track the package or shipment. You can track & ship packages at one place.
- Store international shipping documents.
- For saving time, save addresses and tracking numbers online.
- Using debit or credit cards pay for shipping.
- You can access the tracking & shipping info. up to 90 days.
- Choose your tracking notification method online (via email, phone, SMS etc).
UPS customers can do these things very easily and it’s quite simple to track a UPS package or many packages at once with My UPS account.
How To Register for My UPS? If you have the same question then you can find your answer by reading the text below.
Register for My UPS :-
To register for My UPS follow the steps given below :-
- Click here to visit the Register page.
- Enter your Full Name, E-mail, again e-mail, User ID, Password and again Password in the blank fields.
- Read the UPS Technology Agreement carefully.
- Select the blank check box.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Enter the Profile address and click on “Next” button.
- You will see a confirmation page which will indicate that you have successfully registered for My UPS.
By following these steps you can register for My UPS.